Manufacturing Services Division (MSD) currently has a vacancy for a Process Finisher working on a double day shift basis. The main responsibilities are the de-burring and hand finishing of components, both manually and using automated equipment.
This position will be a Fixed-Term Contact with possible extensions.
The role will be based at our Stonehouse site in Gloucestershire.
• Manual and automated finishing of component piece parts.
• The work will be varied and involve working in a number of areas within the department, manual and auto deburr, laser engraving, aquablast, anodising and cleaning of components.
• Monitor the quality of components and complete departmental quality documentation.
• The ability to demonstrate written and numeracy skills
• Ability to follow written and pictorial instructions accurately
• Ability to safely use a range of hand held tools used during the various finishing processes
• The ability to work with minimal supervision is essential
• Basic pc skills required, although full training will be given to successful applicant
• Knowledge of working in a process finishing environment would be desirable
• A basic understanding of engineering drawings
The successful candidate will be to communicate effectively both written and verbally. The candidate will have the ability to work unaided whilst forming part of a team. A positive “can do” attitude and attention to detail is essential to the role.
When you join Renishaw, you're committing to your future career. That's because we believe in developing our people's skills and promoting them internally. We also offer a benefits package that's highly desirable, including a 9% non-contributory pension, subsidised onsite restaurant, free parking and sports and leisure societies. Of course, we appreciate there’s more to work than the office, so we also offer 25 days holiday.