The Machine Tool Products Division designs and develops, markets and supports products sold to the global machine tool OEM and end-user market. A vacancy has arisen for an Electronics Technician in the Current Products Electronics Support Team. The team is responsible for maintaining products in the market place from conception through to the products’ obsolescence. The successful candidate will work as part of a team responsible for supporting products in production and investigating customer returns.
• Perform fault finding and customer complaint investigations
• Liaise with service personnel worldwide
• Provide technical support to product and production teams
• Verification of product design changes
• Design PCBs and software to support investigation & verification work
• A National Certificate in Electronics or related discipline
• Electronics fault finding experience
• A good level of English and PC literacy, particularly in MS office
• A valid UK driving license, as visits to other sites will occasionally be required
• PLC and/or Labview programming experience
• A Higher National Certificate in Electronics or similar related discipline
• Prototype PCB layout and manufacturing experience
The successful applicant will be a team player with excellent practical and communication skills. Able to work on multiple tasks, they will have a methodical approach to problem solving, and a keen eye for detail.
When you join Renishaw, you're committing to your future career. That's because we believe in developing our people's skills and promoting them internally. We also offer a benefits package that's highly desirable, including a 9% non-contributory pension, discretionary annual bonus and pay reviews, subsidised onsite restaurant, free parking and sports and leisure societies. Of course, we appreciate there’s more to work than the office, so we also offer 25 days holiday, Life Assurance and BUPA Renishaw Health Trust.