Renishaw is currently seeking to recruit a 3 Cleaners to work at our New Mills, Stonehouse and Woodchester sites.
The successful applicant will be required to work as part of a team, providing a cleaning service to the business which maintains high standards of cleanliness with respect to technical and cosmetic finishes in our production and office environments.
This is initially a 6-month contract with possibility to made permanent.
The total number of hours will be 37 per week. Suggested start/finish times will be early morning and to be confirmed on application.
• Cleaning hard and soft finished floors to maintain the required quality standards.
• Using industrial cleaning equipment in applicable cleaning applications.
• Making effective use of equipment and cleaning materials at all times.
• Good literacy and numeracy skills are necessary with regard to following work schedule instructions and data.
• The ability to follow cleaning product information and equipment operating instructions.
• The role can be physically demanding at times and so the successful applicant must be able to cope with this aspect of the job.
• Previous knowledge of factory and office cleaning techniques and use of associated equipment would be an advantage, although not essential as full training will be given.
The successful applicant will have a methodical approach to work, and be capable of working as part of a team, as well as alone and unsupervised.
When you join Renishaw, we're committing to your future career. That's because we believe in developing our people's skills and promoting them internally. We also offer a benefits package that's highly desirable, including a 9% non-contributory pension, discretionary annual bonus and pay reviews, subsidised onsite restaurant, free parking and sports and leisure societies. Of course, we appreciate there’s more to work than the office, so we also offer 25 days holiday, Life Assurance.