Renishaw are currently seeking to recruit a Design Draughtsman to join the Machine Tool Products Division. Working within the Custom Product team, the duties of the role will include creating and updating CAD drawings / parts lists using the TeamCenter/NX CAD system.
• Creating and making changes to drawings using the NX CAD system, to produce solutions for both new and updated designs
• Creating assembly drawings and parts lists
• Assisting designers and supporting production, in completing drawing packages, as part of controlled engineering change
• Support for the engineering team, with regards to tooling design, build and commissioning
• A minimum of an ONC (or equivalent) in a relevant subject, or a part time served apprenticeship or training level of expertise
• Basic CAD skills
• An understanding of drawings, part numbering systems and documentation issue level control
• Good PC skills, including knowledge of MS Office
• A time served apprenticeship or trainee program
• NX CAD skills, although full training will be given
• Good practical skills.
• Some knowledge of Machine Tool and CMM products
As the successful applicant you will be highly organised with an excellent attention to detail. You will be able to meet target deadlines and be able to provide examples of having done this in previous positions. You must be able to work as part of a team and possess good communication skills, both verbal and written.
When you join Renishaw, we're committing to your future career. That's because we believe in developing our people's skills and promoting them internally. We also offer a benefits package that's highly desirable, including a 9% non-contributory pension, discretionary annual bonus and pay reviews, subsidised onsite restaurant, free parking and sports and leisure societies. Of course, we appreciate there’s more to work than the office, so we also offer 25 days holiday, Life Assurance and BUPA Renishaw Health Trust.