Renishaw's Manufacturing Services Division are currently seeking a Plant Maintenance Engineer. Reporting to the Senior Plant Maintenance Engineers, the role requires the successful candidate to work as part of a 3 shift plant maintenance operation with the responsibility for the day to day maintenance and repair of Renishaw production plant and equipment working predominately on CNC machinery.
• Planned preventative maintenance activities on various CNC machinery and other process equipment
• Demonstrating good electrically/mechanically biased machine tool knowledge and diagnostic skills
• Delivering quality workmanship in terms of time, accuracy and job feedback
• Accurately assessing and communicating fault diagnostic issues and corrective actions to the supervision team
• A minimum of ONC/City and Guilds equivalents in electrical or mechanical engineering
• Proven expertise in CNC machine tool repair and maintenance techniques are essential
• Current Fork lift license
• Basic PC literacy
As the successful applicant you will be methodical and capable of following verbal and written work instructions. You will be a self-motivated person with an excellent diagnostic approach to fault finding as well as the ability work equally competently on a stand-alone basis or as part of a team.
When you join Renishaw, we're committing to your future career. That's because we believe in developing our peoples’ skills and promoting them internally. We also offer a benefits package that's highly desirable, including a 9% non-contributory pension, discretionary annual bonus and pay reviews, subsidised onsite restaurant, free parking and sports and leisure societies. Of course, we appreciate there’s more to work than the office, so we also offer 25 days holiday, Life Assurance and BUPA Renishaw Health Trust.