Renishaw is currently seeking to recruit experience Assembly Operators on a permanent basis.
As the successful applicant your role will involve the assembly and inspection of metrology products to a specified quality standard, in line with a defined production schedule. You will work as part of a team alongside a group of Production Technicians and Engineers.
The positions available are based at our Woodchester site, Gloucestershire.
• To assemble and inspect products to defined standards.
• To follow all relevant instructions, both written and verbal, and highlight any deficiencies observed in the process.
• To use the skills and techniques acquired during training, to work in an efficient and quality conscious manner so that product quality and production targets are met.
• To inform supervision of any problems that exist which may affect the quality of the product.
• To work sensibly and safely at all times, ensuring compliance with Health and Safety regulations and reporting all Health and Safety concerns immediately.
You are required to have the following:
• Electro-mechanical assembly experience.
• A high level of dexterity.
• Good eyesight, with spectacles/lenses if worn.
• The flexibility to adapt and continually improve.
• The ability and confidence to operate with machinery, test equipment and computer systems should the need arise.
• The ability to read and correctly interpret build instructions.
• A full UK driving licence (or the ability on request to travel to a different site for periods of training).
• Experience with typical electro-mechanical assembly techniques found in a production environment is essential.
As the successful applicant you will have an identifiable “can do” attitude with regards to their work ethic. You will be able to work well within a team environment, “think outside the box” and communicate well. You will also have a proven record of good time keeping and attendance.
When you join Renishaw, we're committing to your future career. That's because we believe in developing our people's skills and promoting them internally. We also offer a benefits package that's highly desirable, including a 9% non-contributory pension, discretionary annual bonus and pay reviews, subsidised onsite restaurant, free parking and sports and leisure societies. Of course, we appreciate there’s more to work than the office, so we also offer 25 days holiday, Life Assurance and BUPA Renishaw Health Trust.