The Encoder Products Division supplies precision measurement technology to many high technology industry sectors and has an extensive and growing product range. An electronics technician is required to support the current products activities.
Renishaw plc is a growing, dynamic company that invests heavily in R&D, manufacturing technology and maintains excellent career progression routes both in the UK and abroad.
• Assist the management of design changes.
• Build and test printed circuit boards.
• Build, test and prove out of pre-production units.
• Compile test reports.
• Develop test equipment and test methods.
• Coordinate the calibration of laboratory equipment.
• HNC electronic engineering.
• Experience of mechanical/electronics assembly methods, components & assemblies.
• Ability to read circuit schematics, assembly drawings and build the parts required.
• Ability to devise and conduct tests of circuits.
• An aptitude for problem solving and the ability to develop solutions.
• Enjoy a mixture of hands on and theoretical tasks.
• A systematic and logical approach to investigations.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The successful applicant will be reliable, self-motivated and organised, with the ability to work alone and as part of a multi-disciplinary team. They will be creative, imaginative and pro-active when contributing to the development of techniques and procedures as well as the encoder product family. A methodical approach and attention to detail is highly desirable.
When you join Renishaw, we're committing to your future career. That's because we believe in developing our people's skills and promoting them internally. We also offer a benefits package that's highly desirable, including a 9% non-contributory pension, discretionary annual bonus and pay reviews, subsidised onsite restaurant, free parking and sports and leisure societies. Of course, we appreciate there’s more to work than the office, so we also offer 25 days holiday, Life Assurance and BUPA Renishaw Health Trust.