Additive Manufacturing is an emerging technology that builds parts in layers using a high powered fibre laser to fuse fine metallic powder to form the finished object and is transforming the way components and assemblies are made. The Renishaw involvement in this exciting field is having a significant impact on the acceptance of Additive Manufacturing and as such the role presents an excellent opportunity to be part of this exciting manufacturing revolution.
• Author and review NPD marketing documentation
• Communicate regularly with the Renishaw subsidiaries and the AMPD design team
• Contribute to the AM product strategy from both a technical and commercial perspective
• Plan and manage new product launches and both contribute to and attend trade shows and events
• Demonstrate the technology and write product information bulletins
• Periodic travel both UK and overseas (no more than approx 20%)
• Degree qualified in a technical or commercial discipline 2.2 or above
• Highly PC literate
• Commercially focussed with experience in a technology /engineering field
• Production / product engineering skills would be advantageous
• Project management and planning skills will also be beneficial
• A full and valid passport and driving license
The successful applicant will be capable of working both within a team but also with a minimum of supervision. Organisational skills and attention to detail coupled with the ability to work in a dynamic environment, where priorities change, leading to the requirement to make balanced judgments independently, will be needed. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a persuasive manner and the ability to listen, analyse and adapt whilst remaining focused are vital.
When you join Renishaw, we're committing to your future career. That's because we believe in developing our people's skills and promoting them internally. We also offer a benefits package that's highly desirable, including a 9% non-contributory pension, discretionary annual bonus and pay reviews, subsidised onsite restaurant, free parking and sports and leisure societies. Of course, we appreciate there’s more to work than the office, so we also offer 25 days holiday, Life Assurance and BUPA Renishaw Health Trust.