Metal Additive Manufacturing (also known as 3D printing) is an emerging and transformative technology that builds parts in layers using a laser to fuse fine metallic powder. Renishaw involvement in this exciting field is having a significant impact on the acceptance of Additive Manufacturing and as such the role presents an excellent opportunity to be part of this exciting digital manufacturing revolution.
To accelerate the adoption of Renishaw Additive Manufacturing (AM) systems Renishaw requires a dynamic and focused Digital Marketing communications specialist to strengthen the marketing team within the division responsible for Additive Manufacturing (3D printing) technologies.
Key responsibilities include marketing campaign planning, development and execution. Raising Renishaw brand awareness for additive manufacturing and 3D printing technologies in key vertical markets including Aerospace, Automotive, and Healthcare. Work with our retained digital marketing agency to develop and implement a social media communications strategy and with our retained PR agency to drive engagement with end users, product designers, specifiers and machine buyers through multiple channels over a long sales cycle.
Working as part of a team of six product marketing specialists your tasks will include specifying campaign briefs, copy writing and distribution with the aim of generating quality leads and maintaining dialogue with prospects through what can be long sales cycles. The role will involve a mixture of traditional and digital marketing techniques and will also involve working with the Renishaw Group marketing function and our Sales subsidiary marketing teams in various territories globally, with periodic national and international travel to support campaigns and other marketing activities.
• Manage and develop the Additive Manufacturing digital communications strategy
• Creating, executing and analysing lead generation campaigns
• Creating brand awareness campaigns for Renishaw additive manufacturing
• Managing, creating, executing and analysing digital marketing campaigns (Digital PR, email, Social media, PPC etc)
• Copy writing and desk top publishing
• Managing Additive manufacturing web content using inhouse CMS
• Plan and manage communications for new product launches
• Contribute to and attend trade shows and events
• Periodic travel both UK and overseas
• Degree qualified in a Marketing or Business discipline 2.2 or above or equivalent experience (circa >5000 hours in post with CIM/IDM diploma/certificate)
• Highly PC literate
• Communications focused with experience/strong enthusiasm for emerging/new technology
• Exposure to marketing automation and lead nurturing
• Experienced user of Adobe creative suite
• Experience of managing 3rd party agencies (PR and digital marketing agency)
• Good networker
• International marketing awareness/experience
• Project management and planning skills will also be beneficial
• A full and valid passport and driving license
The successful applicant will be a strong team player with a passion for communications. Responsible and measured with an acute awareness of company brand values. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a persuasive manner and the ability to listen, analyse and adapt whilst remaining focused on the mission to foster the adoption of new Renishaw additive manufacturing technologies.
When you join Renishaw, we're committing to your future career. That's because we believe in developing our people's skills and promoting them internally. We also offer a benefits package that's highly desirable, including a 9% non-contributory pension, discretionary annual bonus and pay reviews, subsidised onsite restaurant, free parking and sports and leisure societies. Of course, we appreciate there’s more to work than the office, so we also offer 25 days holiday, Life Assurance and BUPA Renishaw Health Trust.