An opportunity has arisen for the role of Clinical Research Associate (CRA), reporting to the Head of QARA. Being the main conduit for clinical issues, the role is expected to liaise with clients and clinicians to set up clinical studies and develop protocols, as well as internal procedures, pertinent to clinical management. The role has responsibility for post market activities such as review of literature and management of PMCF studies. Support of the design team such as contributing to the system requirements and design specification documentation, is another important aspect of the role. The role will be expected to deputise for the Head of QARA across the range of their responsibilities when required.
The CRA is a constant ‘go to’ person for all clinical aspects such as literature analysis, and monitoring the changing clinical landscapes.
Some of the main tasks that come from this are described below;
• Clinical Investigation Protocol (CIP) preparation
• Clinical site set up and liaison
• Development of internal policies and procedures
• Investigator’s Brochure (IB) review and creation
• Clinical Evaluation Report (CER) preparation and lifecycle management
• Support for questions from Competent Authorities and Ethics Committees
• Post market
• Post Market Clinical follow-up
• life science or medically-related degree
• 2-3 years’ experience in device clinical position
• Experience of working with clinical trial application
• Experience in neurosurgery, oncology or neurological disorders
• 4 – 5 years’ experience in device clinical position
• RCN or equivalent
As the successful candidate you will have an outgoing, confident personality and be able to work independently with the ability to interact with people at all levels.You will be a self-starter who can take initiative and posses good computer skills and attention to detail.
When you join Renishaw, we're committing to your future career. That's because we believe in developing our people's skills and promoting them internally. We also offer a benefits package that's highly desirable, including a 9% non-contributory pension, discretionary annual bonus and pay reviews, subsidised onsite restaurant, free parking and sports and leisure societies. Of course, we appreciate there’s more to work than the office, so we also offer 25 days holiday, Life Assurance and BUPA Renishaw Health Trust.