Renishaw’s Corporate Services Division (CS) has a requirement for a Health and Safety Officer to provide support and advice across a number of Renishaw sites, and assist the Group Health and Safety Manager in delivering a service in line with the company’s Health and Safety policy.
The role will be based around the various Gloucestershire sites, with occasional travel to other UK sites, as and when required.
• Assist in the risk assessment process.
• Carry out H&S audits.
• Attend divisional H&S meetings.
• Deliver training where appropriate.
• Contribute to all aspects of HR as and when required.
• Maintenance of H&S software packages.
• A NEBOSH first certificate.
• Experience of having worked in an engineering environment.
• The ability to communicate clearly in both written and verbal form, to all levels of the organisation.
• The ability to persuade and influence across all levels of the organisation.
• A full and valid driving licence.
As the successful applicant you will be a highly organised, pragmatic individual, with good attention to detail. As a team player, you will possess excellent communication and inter personal skills. The ability to work on several projects simultaneously, often under pressure, is essential.
When you join Renishaw, we're committing to your future career. That's because we believe in developing our people's skills and promoting them internally. We also offer a benefits package that's highly desirable, including a 9% non-contributory pension, discretionary annual bonus and pay reviews, subsidised onsite restaurant, free parking and sports and leisure societies. Of course, we appreciate there’s more to work than the office, so we also offer 25 days holiday, Life Assurance and BUPA Renishaw Health Trust.