Vacancies have arisen within Works Engineering for two Maintenance Technicians. The successful candidates will be required to support our various sites located in Gloucestershire. The positions require highly motivated and enthusiastic individuals who can work independently or as part of a team.
• Provide a hands on approach on a daily basis
• Reactive response to all internal and external building breakdowns
• Carry out new building work or planned scheduled maintenance
• Good communication skills with our customers
• Processing of job requests using a CMMS
• Liaison with the management team to ensure quality standards are achieved
• Extensive practical expertise in a variety of building trades, preferably with some certification
• A good understanding of Health and Safety
• A good level of computer literacy
• Full driving license
• Good problem solving skills
• Trained in the use of plant and machinery or forklift trucks
• Experience in carpentry & joinery
• Experience in general building, block & brickwork.
The successful applicants will have excellent attention to detail, safe working practices and a good understanding of Health and Safety. They will be self motivated and be able to work well on their own or as part of a team as well as being able to demonstrate good initiative and implement continuous improvement.
When you join Renishaw, we're committing to your future career. That's because we believe in developing our people's skills and promoting them internally. We also offer a benefits package that's highly desirable, including a 9% non-contributory pension, discretionary annual bonus and pay reviews, subsidised onsite restaurant, free parking and sports and leisure societies. Of course, we appreciate there’s more to work than the office, so we also offer 25 days holiday, Life Assurance and BUPA Renishaw Health Trust.