A vacancy has arisen within Works Engineering for a General Assistant. The successful candidate will be required to support our various sites located in Gloucestershire. The positions require highly motivated and enthusiastic individual who can work independently or as part of a team.
• Provide a hands on approach on a daily basis
• Reactive response to all internal and external building support requests
• Provide support for planned scheduled maintenance
• Good communication skills with our customers
• Processing of job requests using a CMMS
• Liaison with the management team to ensure quality standards are achieved
• Practical hands on approach.
• Willingness to help others.
• A good understanding of Health and Safety
• A good level of computer literacy
• Full driving license
• Trained in the use of plant and machinery or forklift trucks
• General understanding of building trades
The successful applicants will have excellent attention to detail, safe working practices and a good understanding of Health and Safety. They will be self motivated and be able to work well on their own or as part of a team as well as being able to demonstrate good initiative and implement continuous improvement.
When you join Renishaw, we're committing to your future career. That's because we believe in developing our people's skills and promoting them internally. We also offer a benefits package that's highly desirable, including a 9% non-contributory pension, discretionary annual bonus and pay reviews, subsidised onsite restaurant, free parking and sports and leisure societies. Of course, we appreciate there’s more to work than the office, so we also offer 25 days holiday, Life Assurance and BUPA Renishaw Health Trust.