A vacancy has arisen within Work Engineering for a Maintenance Electrician. The successful candidate will be required to support our various sites located in Gloucestershire. The position requires a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual who can work independently or as part of a team.
• Reactive response to electrical, security and AC system breakdowns.
• Planned installation work.
• Inspection and testing of fixed wire installations.
• Processing of job requests using a CMMS.
• Good communication skills with our customers.
• Extensive practical expertise
• City and Guilds 236 Part 1&2
• IEE wiring Regulations 17th Edition
• A good level of computer literacy
• Clean driving licence
• Good problem solving skills
• Level 3 certificate in Inspection and Testing Certification of Electrical Installations
• Use of CMMS
The successful applicants will have excellent attention to detail, safe working practices and a good understanding of Health and Safety. They will be self motivated and be able to work well on their own or as part of a team as well as being able to demonstrate good initiative and implement continuous improvement.
When you join Renishaw, we're committing to your future career. That's because we believe in developing our people's skills and promoting them internally. We also offer a benefits package that's highly desirable, including a 9% non-contributory pension, discretionary annual bonus and pay reviews, subsidised onsite restaurant, free parking and sports and leisure societies. Of course, we appreciate there’s more to work than the office, so we also offer 25 days holiday, Life Assurance and BUPA Renishaw Health Trust.