Renishaw are currently seeking an Applications Coordinator to join the Sales Division on a 12 month fixed term contract. This role will provide the Operations Manager support with the day to day scheduling of customer visits for the Applications Department, whose function is to handle Machine Tool Product customer enquiries, install, service and train customers in the UK and overseas.
• Take responsibility for the coordination of all Retrofit installations
• Organise engineer’s work schedules across the UK/ROW, including travel arrangements and accommodation, and subsequently populate the CRM scheduling calendar
• Organise flights, hotels and transport with the relevant subsidiary/distributor or end user overseas
• Advise the Dispatch Department on delivery of products to the customer or arrange the collection of kits to the office (UPS)
• Ensure the relevant paperwork is sent either with the product, or posted or emailed to the engineer on site
• Liaise with relevant staff regarding credit details prior to any customer visit
• Forward any electronic survey/installation information onto Sales Administration or Custom Products
• Log all completed survey requests and service/installation reports on Sage CRM and the Access Database
• Providing customer training certificates
• A minimum of four GCSE A-C passes (or equivalent) including Maths and English
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office products would be an advantage
• Knowledge of Sage line 500 and CRM would be advantageous
The successful applicant will be thorough, concise and organised in their approach to work. Calm under pressure, they will be capable of finishing tasks to a high standard and on time. They will have excellent communication skills and will be professional whilst dealing with customers.
When you join Renishaw, we're committing to your future career. That's because we believe in developing our peoples’ skills and promoting them internally. We also offer a benefits package that's highly desirable, including a 9% non-contributory pension, discretionary annual bonus and pay reviews, subsidised onsite restaurant, free parking and sports and leisure societies. Of course, we appreciate there’s more to work than the office, so we also offer 25 days holiday and Life Assurance.