Minimum Job Qualifications
- BS in Engineering or technical degree
- Ability to understand and comprehend engineering principals
- Understanding of electronic and mechanical principals.
- Strong trouble shooting skills
- Working knowledge of CMM programming software (Calypso, DMIS, Modus)
- Understanding of GD&T (Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing)
- Experience in Manufacturing, Quality Control, Metrology or CMM Operations.
- Knowledge of Renishaw’s CMM product.
- An understanding of coordinate systems or CAD/CAM
- To conform to U.S. Government ITAR regulations, applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State. Learn more about ITAR (http://pmddtc.state.gov/regulations_laws/itar.html).
- Employer will not sponsor Visa’s for this position
Renishaw’s Comprehensive Benefits package includes:
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible spending plans
- Life, short and long term disability insurance
- Paid time off
- 401K retirement plan
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – Minorities/Females/Disability/Protected Veterans
Job Reference #: ZZ10547