Provide support for Renishaw’s Machine Tool, Calibration, Equator, and CMM product lines
- Conduct customer training.
- Provide customer support in-house and in-field.
- Provides technical assistance to customers relating to the design and use of products, matching customer needs to appropriate solutions.
- Follow up on new product launches and sales
- Identify all the relevant technical issues through all stages of the sales process.
- Provides product demos and samples to qualified customers on request.
- Works with Chicago office to investigate and resolve Customer Service Inquiries.
- Assist regional sales managers with technical and marketing needs.
- Interact with all market channels and develop relationships with OEM’s, end users, distributors and OES’s.
Minimum Job Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineer or similar technical discipline. Experience Equivalent
- At least 3 years working with Machine Tools, CMM, CNC machines, or Machine Calibration equipment
- Have basic CNC programming experience
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects and details simultaneously
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Have basic electronic and mechanical aptitude/abilities.
- CAD/CAM knowledge
- High amount of travel around Southern and Western US