A Senior Electronics Design Engineer is required to join the CMM electronics group. The role will involve taking the lead on new product electronics design as well as offering design support to a wide range of products that are currently in development.
• Develop electronics designs for new CMM products
• Work closely with others in a multi-disciplinary team, for example with mechanical and software engineers
• Work closely with production engineers to ensure new products are designed for manufacture
• Educated to at least degree level in electronics, or equivalent
• A track record of design successes in a product design environment
• Ability to take designs from concept through to production
• Ability to produce concise, well-written documentation
• Digital circuit design
• Analogue circuit design
• Familiarity with Zuken or Altium CAD tools
The successful candidate will be able to work to deadlines, deliver projects to a high standard, and handle several projects simultaneously. Good fault finding and problem solving skills are essential, as is a good attention to detail and the ability to work in a team.
When you join Renishaw, we're committing to your future career. That's because we believe in developing our people's skills and promoting them internally. We also offer a benefits package that's highly desirable, including a 9% non-contributory pension, discretionary annual bonus and pay reviews, subsidised onsite restaurant, free parking and sports and leisure societies. Of course, we appreciate there’s more to work than the office, so we also offer 25 days holiday, Life Assurance and BUPA Renishaw Health Trust.