Renishaw are seeking to recruit a Section Leader within the Manufacturing Services Division (MSD) at Woodchester. The role requires the management of a team of operators and/or technicians in order to meet the customer’s needs, in a high variety, high complexity and challenging precision electro mechanical assembly environment.
• Planning and control of demand and production requirements
• Inventory planning and control
• Management and organisation of staff in the cell
• Development of staff
• Build a successful team
• Minimum HNC qualified in a technical discipline
• Computer literate and able to produce graphical data to reflect key performance elements of the position
• Able to understand and interpret business needs and communicate these across a broad range of people
• Broad understanding and appreciation of key operational areas including quality, product and engineering combined with a common sense and a numerical aptitude
• Good working knowledge and experience of materials management
• Experience of managing and motivating teams
You will display self confidence and conviction while working within a team environment. You will have a “can do” attitude and work ethic with the ability to lead by example. You will have an analytical approach to work, working to detail in a logical and organised way. Finally, good communication and interpersonal skills are crucial for the role.
When you join Renishaw, we're committing to your future career. That's because we believe in developing our people's skills and promoting them internally. We also offer a benefits package that's highly desirable, including a 9% non-contributory pension, discretionary annual bonus and pay reviews. Of course, we appreciate there’s more to work than the office, so we also offer 25 days holiday, Life Assurance and BUPA Renishaw Health Trust.