Renishaw are seeking to recruit a Project Coordinator to join Measurement and Automation Products Division (MAPD).
Formed in 2010, MAPD is an enthusiastic and growing product division, having a large end-user market for its products that is previously untapped by Renishaw. Our flagship Equator product is a flexible comparative gauge, made up of an electro-mechanical motion platform controlled by embedded software. The product line includes a suite of programming, operator and automation software which is in continual development, and a range of accessories including human-machine interfaces.
The Project Coordinator will have the opportunity to influence and bring to market new products that increase the breadth and depth of MAPD’s product line.
• Manage the full lifecycle of new product, current product and accessory projects using Renishaw’s New Product Development Process
• Support the Current Products team with bringing product upgrades to market, and maintain good communication with product manufacturing sites.
• Develop and maintain accurate project plans and documentation
• Coordinate the multi-disciplinary activities of many individuals, MAPD teams, Renishaw divisions and external suppliers, in order to achieve project deliverables and objectives
• Create and maintain project plans and documentation
• Ensure completion of tasks to agreed time, cost and quality targets
• Regularly report on project status and risks as agreed with the stakeholders
• Communicate project status to all levels of the Renishaw Group – through the written word, conversations, and presentations.
• Learn from project experiences and best practice to continue improving MAPD and Renishaw project management tools and work methods
• Experience of project coordination and risk management
• Excellent communication and inter personal skills
• Good technical awareness and understanding of design functions and engineering change processes
• Good computer literacy and familiarity with Microsoft Office applications, particularly Project and Excel
• Candidates with a range of expertise / experience will be considered
• Degree or HND in engineering or science discipline, or the ability to demonstrate comparable applied knowledge and expertise
• An awareness of MRP/ERP and experience of design change control processes
• Knowledge of relevant Renishaw processes and systems
• A background in electronic, mechanical or software product development
• Strong analytical ability
The successful candidate will have a high level of personal discipline and motivation. They will enjoy working with teams and also be comfortable working independently. An excellent communicator, they will be proactive and able to prioritise work when under pressure. A flexible approach will be required to meet the needs of the day to day project environment.
When you join Renishaw, we're committing to your future career. That's because we believe in developing our people's skills and promoting them internally. We also offer a benefits package that's highly desirable, including a 9% non-contributory pension, discretionary annual bonus and pay reviews, subsidised onsite restaurant, free parking and sports and leisure societies. Of course, we appreciate there’s more to work than the office, so we also offer 25 days holiday, Life Assurance and BUPA Renishaw Health Trust.