If implementing and supporting ERP or CRM packages is your thing, please read on. Over the next few years, we have an ambitious program to replace and extend the ERP packages used across the Renishaw group. If you have experience in working on the IT side of any leading ERP package, we are interested in talking to you.
Training will be provided to supplement your existing experience as required to effectively carry out the job role. This will cover both technical skills and personal development. The training may take the form of on-the-job training by peers, attendance of internal training courses, and/or attendance of external training courses.
Career progression within the Business Systems department from Analyst/Programmer is an established path to Senior Analyst/Programmer, which could realistically be achieved in 2 to 3 years, depending on experience and competence.
• To assist with the support, development and deployment of IT systems used by the business units within the Renishaw Group, both in the UK and overseas. This currently includes the SyteLine Manufacturing, Sage ERP 1000 and Sage CRM packages along with associated software and in-house developed applications
• Working closely with staff at all levels and in many areas of the business in order to provide appropriate and cost-effective IT solutions that satisfy the business requirements
• Multiple elements of the systems development lifecycle including requirements analysis, systems analysis, package selection and configuration, systems design, software development, testing, implementation and support
• University degree or equivalent qualification
• Experience working in an IT department or a technical role on an IT implementation project
• Skills in Transact-SQL, SSRS reports, .Net development, and/or Systems Analysis would be a distinct advantage
• Foreign language skills would be useful when dealing with people from our overseas subsidiary companies, but are not essential for this role
We are looking for self-motivated individuals to join an experienced team. You should have good communication skills, a willingness to learn, and the ability to solve problems in pressure situations.
When you join Renishaw, we're committing to your future career. That's because we believe in developing our people's skills and promoting them internally. We also offer a benefits package that's highly desirable, including a 9% non-contributory pension, discretionary annual bonus and pay reviews, subsidised onsite restaurant, free parking and sports and leisure societies. Of course, we appreciate there’s more to work than the office, so we also offer 25 days holiday, Life Assurance and BUPA Renishaw Health Trust.