Renishaw is seeking to recruit two Plant Maintenance Engineers within the Manufacturing Services Division. Reporting to the Senior Maintenance Engineer, the role requires the successful candidate to work as part of a 3 shift plant maintenance operation with the responsibility for the day to day maintenance and repair of Renishaw production plant and equipment working predominately on CNC machinery.
• Planned preventative maintenance activities on various CNC machinery and other process equipment
• Demonstrating good electrically/mechanically biased machine tool knowledge and diagnostic skills
• Delivering quality workmanship in terms of time, accuracy and job feedback
• Accurately assessing and communicating fault diagnostic issues and corrective actions to the supervision team
• A minimum of ONC/City and Guilds equivalents in electrical or mechanical engineering
• Proven expertise in CNC machine tool repair and maintenance techniques are essential
• Current Fork lift license
• Basic PC literacy
As the successful candidate you will be a good team player with an ability to work on own initiative when required and have an aptitude for problem solving.
When you join Renishaw, we're committing to your future career. That's because we believe in developing our people's skills and promoting them internally. We also offer a benefits package that's highly desirable, including a 9% non-contributory pension, discretionary annual bonus and pay reviews, subsidised onsite restaurant, free parking and sports and leisure societies. Of course, we appreciate there’s more to work than the office, so we also offer 25 days holiday, Life Assurance and BUPA Renishaw Health Trust.