Renishaw, a world leader in high end technologies that cover areas such as large scale laser measurement, industrial metrology, advanced manufacturing and biomedical systems, is currently seeking a Recruitment Administrator to join the Recruitment team on a permanent basis.
• Arranging interviews and greeting interview candidates
• Liaising with hiring managers
• Processing new starters through onboarding process
• New starter inductions
• Arranging payment for interview expenses
• Telephone enquiries and general team support
• The successful applicant will hold a minimum of 5 GCSEs (or equivalent) at grade C or above, including Maths and English
• Good computer literacy with intermediate skills of working with Microsoft Word and Excel
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Experience of working in an administrative role
• Good telephone manner
• Applicants should be able to provide examples of situations in which they have had to apply initiative, and how they have good skills in organisation, accuracy and numeracy
As the successful candidate you will be committed to developing general skills within the HR environment. You will need to demonstrate a discreet and professional attitude, due to being part of a department that deals with sensitive information. Good attention to detail and an organised and common sense approach to work, as well as taking pride in a job well done, are essential. As the successful candidate you will also have a flexible approach to all activities undertaken and will be able to demonstrate that you can work as well on your own and with others in a team environment.
When you join Renishaw, we're committing to your future career. That's because we believe in developing our people's skills and promoting them internally. We also offer a benefits package that's highly desirable, including a 9% non-contributory pension, discretionary annual bonus and pay reviews, subsidised onsite restaurant, free parking and sports and leisure societies. Of course, we appreciate there’s more to work than the office, so we also offer 25 days holiday, Life Assurance and BUPA Renishaw Health Trust.