Renishaw plc is a leading UK based technology company listed on the FTSE250 index of the London Stock Exchange and a recognised global leader in the fields of metrology and healthcare.
With its headquarters in Gloucestershire, Renishaw is an international organisation with around 80 offices in 36 countries and is known as a leader in innovative technology in its markets. Renishaw products are used by manufacturers worldwide and across many industries, that include; aerospace, engineering, semiconductors, consumer products and biotechnology. Renishaw is also a vertically integrated business undertaking the design, development, manufacture and distribution of its products. Manufacture is undertaken principally in the UK and Ireland, with some production also taking place in Germany, France, India and the USA.
Renishaw’s Group Communications team are looking for a communication assistant to support the team with a broad range of corporate communication activities, including corporate PR, internal communications, corporate events and education outreach.
As part of a small team you will use your marketing and communication skills to deliver a range of internal and external communications projects, materials, events and content. You will work with all business areas including senior leaders and key internal and external stakeholders. This is a hands-on role with exposure to lots of different business activities.
The successful candidate will be provided with an opportunity to develop skills in; digital marketing, CRM, social media, event management, project management and planning, data processing and reporting, customer and employee relations, copy writing, artworking and logistics.
The key responsibilities of the role will be:
• Helping to produce and distribute the company newsletter “Probity”, press releases and collateral, within brand guidelines
• Making updates to the company website with copy and images
• Editing templates using Powerpoint, InDesign and Word templates
• Resizing, editing and creating imagery
• Monitoring the Communication mailbox and responding to queries
• Updating social media calendars and posting content to corporate areas
• Managing several databases and mailing lists
• Managing and fulfilling requests for branded promotional gifts, name badges and clothing for employees attending exhibitions and other events
• Preparing quarterly promotional gift/clothing recharging reports
• Organising international shipments
• Supporting the team with the organisation, planning and delivery of a range of Corporate, Internal and Education Outreach events
• Preparation and maintenance of event equipment
• Maintaining the education events calendar and co-ordinating education activities (managing bookings, sending joining instructions, setting up, preparing presentations)
• Assisting with the preparation of feedback, analysis, reports and presentations
As Renishaw is based in a semi-rural location, it is essential that applicants have their own form of transport or they are willing to relocate to the local area.
Please note: You must have the right to live and work in the EU to apply.