Renishaw plc are recruiting for and experienced Data Protection Officer to join our Corporate Services division. The Data Protection Officer will be responsible for providing advice on Data Protection, Freedom of Information and Information Sharing matters. In addition, the Data Protection Officer will provide focal support with implementation of all necessary policies, procedures and other measures in compliance with the Authorised Professional Practice (APP).
- Implementation of the EU General Data Protection Regulation.
- Ensure compliance and provide practical commercial ad operational advice in relation to GDPR and all other data related laws and regulations
- Take the lead on reporting and managing any data breaches
- Acting as the organisation's point of contact to the Information Commissioners office
- Continually maintaining expert knowledge of Data Protection and Freedom of Information legislations and future amendments; internally communicating the implications of changes
- Creating Data Processing Agreements with outside contractors and ensuring that the contractors meet the appropriate level of clearance
- Designing and implementing data protection and information security processes, organizations and IT infrastructures
- Co-develop innovative and value-added data protection and cyber security services
- Expert knowledge in national data protection laws and legal compliance with particularly solid experience with GDPR
- Relevant Privacy Qualifications
- Previous experience with a lead data protection officer role
- Knowledge of data processing operations within technology sector
- Good communication and presentations skills
When you join Renishaw, we're committing to your future career. That's because we believe in developing our people's skills and promoting them internally. We also offer a benefits package that's highly desirable, including a 9% non-contributory pension, discretionary annual bonus and pay reviews, subsidised onsite restaurant, free parking and sports and leisure societies. Of course, we appreciate there’s more to work than the office, so we also offer 25 days holiday, Life Assurance and BUPA Renishaw Health Trust.
Please note: No agencies